Requisition Number: PK-12497
Area of Interest: Inventory Management
Brand/Division: Pottery Barn Kids
Position Type: Full-time
Distribution Planner, Pottery Barn Teen
Manage the Allocation functions, systems, and processes necessary to maintain appropriate store inventory levels. Allocation of inventory from Distribution Center to stores via current system (JDA, etc). Reports to the Manager or Director of Distribution
* Utilize and control the store allocation systems.
* Ensure stores maintain appropriate in-stock, service levels, and weeks on hand objectives.
* Set up appropriate system parameters, profiles, safety stocks, display minimums, etc., to achieve store/item in stock goals and objectives. Manage allocation system to rate of sale.
* Set-up and maintenance of the allocation system to ensure timely processing of new, current, and discontinued merchandise.
* Plan and execute allocations to support Visual floor sets and Perimeter or bay requirements by store group.
* Support specialized store assortments (warm weather, Flagship, bay variations, special purchase or store needs).
* Resolve allocation issues as needed.
* Special projects, analysis, and report assignments as needed.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* 3-5 years retail planning and distribution experience.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.
Website : http://www.williams-sonomainc.com
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of home furnishings in the United States and Canada. Our brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We successfully market them through all three major channels — retail stores, catalogs, and the Internet.