Total System Services, Inc.
Call Center Operations Coordinator - Workforce Planning-96240
Every day, the people of TSYS® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are People-Centered Payments, and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — TSYS may be the right place for you.
The Call Center Operations Coordinator will have two primary responsibilities: active management and optimization of call delivery to contact centers, and real-time and near-term contact center performance reporting. This position requires flexible weekly scheduling consisting of morning, midday, and evening shifts to including shifts on Saturdays and Sundays.
· Monitor real-time performance needs, identify opportunities, report, and take action on areas for improvement
· Compile and distribute daily reports
· Maintain capacity planning models
· Ensure accurate reporting and archival of all performance data
· Ensure that appropriate documentation is completed and recorded in line with policy and procedures
· Act as change agent by suggesting and helping to implement process improvements
· Other responsibilities as assigned
· One or more years of contact center operations experience
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong Excel Skills, with knowledge of the MS Office suite
· Working knowledge of relational databases, MS Access, & SQL
· Ability to demonstrate leadership and teambuilding skills
· Balance multiple planned and unplanned requests and consistently meet deadlines
· Able to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
· Knowledge of queuing theory, call center metrics, and forecasting processes
· Knowledge of contact services industry and best practices
· Verbal and written communication skills to analyze, interpret and address customer needs
· Provide an exceptional customer experience
· Experience working with multiple groups toward a common goal
· The successful candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, creative, analytical problem solving individual contributor who is able to work with minimal supervision and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as superior time management abilities
· As provided in NetSpend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws
JOB: Office & Administrative Support
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-Texas-Austin
ORGANIZATION: NetSpend Corporation
JOB POSTING: Dec 13, 2016, 10:00:38 AM
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing
RECRUITER: LaVonne Sheets
Total System Services, Inc.
Website : http://www.tsys.com
The people of TSYS® believe we are part of something bigger. Each and every day, we have the opportunity to touch millions of people and businesses — both a tremendous honor and a huge responsibility. For each of life’s purchases, TSYS is behind the scenes making the process frictionless and safe.