Newport, RI 02841
The Leidos Defense & Intelligence Group is currently searching for a Procurement Planner located in Newport, RI. This position is contingent upon contract award.
As the Procurement Planner, you will be responsible for supporting the material acquisition plans for a program within the Operations and Logistics Solutions Operation.
* Work with programs to generate material requirements and provide necessary support of acquisition plans from start to finish.
* Interface with Logistics, Receiving Inspection, and Global Supply Chain to ensure program milestones are met.
* Position will require responsibility for use of a Corporate P-card for purpose of procuring program requirements.
* Coordinate deliveries and receipt of materials in a timely manner in order to meet program milestones
* Provide material status reports on all of the programs' open PO and Pcard orders.
* Work with vendors on expediting material to ensure program milestones can be met.
* Assist procurement and accounts payable with invoicing issues.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related discipline with 4 years of experience in Supply Chain tools and processes (additional years of related experience required in lieu of a degree).
- Costpoint/Deltek experience
- Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good organization and communication skills
- A current/active Secret level of clearance
- Knowledge and experience providing Price and Source justifications for Pcard orders over $5K
- Intermediate Excel experience (Pivot Tables, Charts, v-Lookups, Bar Charts)
- MMAS Audit knowledge and experience
*External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company's diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Website : http://www.leidos.com
We bring a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in national security, health, and infrastructure. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.