USD - Dannon, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for Material Planner in United States (US) for Broomfield
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
Responsible for material inventories for a specified category to support finished goods production plans, minimize obsolescence and provide overall cost containment.
• Full Responsibility for accurate Materials plans and strategies resulting in superior customer service and minimized operating costs. Assisting in development of safety stock strategies and inventory optimization modeling.
• Key member of category team representing Material Planner function. Team includes members in FG planning & deployment planning.
• Broad exposure to entire supply chain with direct contacts in both field and HQ.
• Overall responsibility for material plans for specified categories.
• Ensure overall MRP system (both within SAP and in external processes) maintained and overall system planning is optimized. Conduct regular consistent reviews of all parameters and update based on new criteria.
• Lead & conduct material planning meetings with suppliers, ensuring all material plans are adequate from DOS and obsolescence targets in the long and short term.
• Develop packaging run out plans with information from project managers, supply planning team, marketing and suppliers to minimize obsolescence and meet project timelines.
• Participate in weekly supply planning team meetings with counterparts in finished good planning, deployment, forecasting and procurement to deliver key KPIs - service, DOS, L&D, forecast accuracy, material SS, obsolescence minimization and sourcing optimization
• Track and report key KPIs - obsolescence, supplier inventory levels, DIO, service.
PREFERRED CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
Education and Experience:
Bachelor of Science/ Engineering or BBA with Supply Chain knowledge.
Approx. 3-5+ years related experience in Supply Planning in a CPG Industry
Ability to travel (10 % of the time)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Functional Competencies needed(specific to job):
• Demonstrated understanding of supply chain processes and safety stock optimization strategies.
• Demonstrated understanding of materials management & supplier management.
• SAP/APO/BW knowledge a plus.
• APICS certification desired.
Managerial Competencies and Personal Skills/Attributes needed:
• Strong project management/organization skills.
• Success in problem solving and critical thinking
• Achieve results effectively
• Anticipates and is proactive.
• Develop cross-functional effectiveness
• Leads and drives change
• Ability to take thoughtful risks
• Develop talent through training, feedback, coaching and fostering a training environment.
• Passion for excellence.
• Demonstrates the DanoneWave Culture, behaviors and attitudes
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. We have something special inside, do you?
99841.Experience: Graduates #LI-NORAM
The Dannon Company is a US-subsidiary of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health-focused food companies in the world with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone’s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Website : http://www.danone.com
ffering everyone high quality, natural food that helps to build health through all of life’s stages. Cultivating a taste for things that are good for you. Feeding young children and vulnerable people as well as those in good health. Adapting our products to all cultures. Exploring what scientific research can bring to our daily diet. This is the adventure in which Danone has chosen to participate.