NBC Universal, Inc.
New York City, NY, United States
Clevel, Executive, Planning, 100k
Jul 20, 2021
Nov 02, 2021
Job Number 62223BR
Job Title Vice President, Client Partnerships - Hispanic & Multicultural
Business Segment Ad Sales
Sub-Business Ad Sales Hispanic Sales
Posting Category Business Development & Strategy
About Us NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in strategic planning OR brand planning from a media, creative or brand agency, OR “Comms” planning or brand strategy position from a client-side advertiser in media
• Proven broad knowledge of media landscape and competitive set
• Proven track record in developing brand strategy with CPG/Beverage and/or Insurance
• ROI centric strategic—proven success record
• Deep understanding of strategic approach to media plan development
• Experience on variety of categories and accounts, Hispanic & multicultural market experience strongly preferred
• Understanding of business drivers within various ad categories, and the ability to connect to media strategy and solutions
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
• Spanish language competency, preferred, but not required
• Documented success building, managing, and retaining high-performance teams
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent executive-level presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills Management Consulting experience a plus
• Successful leadership experience, and demonstration of ability to work well across an organizational matrix
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBC Universal, Inc.
Website : http://www.nbcuniversal.com