Wilton, CT, 06897, USA
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ and San Jose, CA.
## Job Mission
To be responsible for the planning, management and adjustment of production activities so that the agreed production plan is realized with minimum stock and work-in-process.
## Job Description
Material On Time and in Full to meet Production
Data-integrity: Understand and maintain Material-Master data and other settings and take action in case of discrepancies.
Maintain proper MRP and Financial control of the orders: MRP-integrity.
Order preparation and control: Plan production orders for Manufacturing, taking into account all
products, available resources (material and capacity), and the various demand-sources.
Open, maintain and control production orders. Support the progress in production and coordinate the realization to the Master Production Schedule.
Analysis and optimization:
Ensure optimal tuning of production- activities and material- flows, such that minimum stock and WIP result and critical situations can be dealt with effectively. Flexibility and initiative with active input to continuous improvement processes.
Product Generation Process and Release for Volume:
Support the Product Generation Process Plan, maintain and control the logistic progress of new products.
* Reporting and communication:
Anticipate problems and proactively communicate across various departments to solution. Report
on production progress, delays and causes. Initiate actions to correct deviations from planning,
taking the necessary escalation steps.
BA / BS degree preferred or equivalent experience
3 to 5 years experience in materials, inventory control or production planning
## Personal skills
The candidate is an analytical, results oriented, flexible, teamworker with excellent communication skills. Has exceptional time management skills and is customer driven SAP a plus. Microsoft Office. Awareness of Lean Manufacturing practices. APICS.
## Context of the position
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
* The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
* The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
* May require travel dependent on company needs.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
* Can work under deadlines.
* The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
* Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
* Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
* Can learn and apply new information or skills.
## Other Information
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer
*Location:* Wilton - CT, US
*Experience:* 2-5 Professional
*Available since:* 2018-01-26
*Functional area:* Planning & Logistics
Website : http://www.asml.com