THROUGH REGIONAL CREDIT UNION RELATIONSHIPS WE HAVE EXPLODING GROWTH IN NEW CLIENT OPPORTUNITIES; WE NEED GREAT PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Choice Advisors is looking for experienced financial professionals with insurance and securities licenses, exemplary professional records, practical experience in personal financial planning and the desire to deliver best in class services to highly motivated clients.
A unique marketplace is our direct approach with credit unions. The leadership will introduce you to our credit union marketplace which recognizes the importance of bringing the best value to their members. In our exclusive credit union agreement at your identified credit union location(s), you will have access to all members in multi-faced groups filtered by age and by assets.
* Credit Unions and their members are a perfect marketplace
* Your exclusive, quality pool of people to work with filtered by age and assets _(We have found members ages 55-70 typically with investable assets of $500,000 - $2,000,000)_
* Immediate credibility from the credit union
* Access to space(office) or gathering space for workshops in the financial institution
* Access to SEGS (Select Employer Groups) - 401K opportunities
* Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services (debt management, cash management, insurance coverage, investments)
* Assess clients overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan
* Guide clients towards a profitable and secure financial decision
* Cultivate client base and build win-win relationships
* Keep abreast of new industry trends and research market to back up financial consulting
* Oversee the course of the financial plan
* Comply with all industry rules and regulations
* Liaise with providers, solicitors, valuers and other professionals
* 2 years of experience as a Financial Advisor or Financial Planner
* Ability to analyze markets financial data and to provide appropriate financial advice
* Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
* Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
* Series 6 & 63 minimum, 7 & 65 or 66 preferred
What we offer:
* We help fill your calendar
* Easy transition from your current broker/dealer to SSN
* Tips on improving your revenue opportunities with your captive audience
* Facilitating and coaching you on the Choice Advisors process
* Assist and educate in developing reasonable compensation expectations
* Supporting you with our defined processes and staff for all client interactions and account servicing
* Coaching you on tips for utilizing our dual practice in tax preparation and financial planning
* A hybrid compensation model
Securities offered through Securities Service Network, Inc., Member FINRA/ SIPC.
Fee based advisory services offered through SSN Advisory, Inc. a registered investment advisor.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?