Lynx Exercise Planner
Intelligence Analyst 3
This position is responsible for designing, developing, coordinating, and executing organization-wide exercise events (seminars, workshops, tabletops, games, drills, functional and full-scale) for the National Counter-Terrorism Center. The position will work every facet of the exercise business model and develop an exercise from the concept stage through to post exercise evaluations, after-action reports and implementation of lessons learned. The position will develop mock exercise injects and products, exercise scripts/play, after action reports and recommendations. Throughout exercise planning and execution, the position will chair and brief at planning conferences to incorporate training objectives from organizations from across the NCTC into the exercise. Once the exercise is complete, the position will be responsible for consolidating findings in clear succinct reporting that will be actionable to the managers and fellow planners.
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
• Candidate must be Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) Certification
• Intelligence community or military experience is mandatory as well as previous experience planning Exercises within the Intelligence Community
The candidate must have a minimum of five years of experience involving the use and application of the National Incident Management System and Incident Command Structure in all-hazard crisis response situations.
• Candidate must be familiar with the exercise business model and be able to take an exercise from the concept stage through to post exercise evaluations, after-action reports and when applicable implementation of results.
• Candidate must have the ability to develop products to include but not limited to meeting notes, mock exercise injects and products, exercise scripts/play, after action reports and recommendations.
• Candidate must be able to chair and brief at planning conferences of various sizes and be able to culminate findings in clear succinct reporting that will be actionable to the managers and fellow planners.
• Candidate must be willing to travel both domestically and internationally in support of customer goals. Estimated travel is 15% of the schedule
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
• Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Sciences (or related field) and/or equivalent formal military training and 8 years of related experience.
• Candidates must have strong oral and written communications skills
• Must be familiar and able to use the Microsoft Office suite for the development of exercise deliverables
• Strong background with various Intelligence Community tools and databases is required
• Candidates should have a proven track record working in a fast-paced environment while multitasking (i.e. multiple phone calls, monitor cable traffic/e-mails, tasking from various government agencies, etc.)
• Must be available to travel CONUS and OCONUS 15% or more
• HSEEP certification is highly desirable
• Must have current TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training—to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. website, please visit: to express interest in this position through the **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Careers page.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Salient is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/AAP employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. Salient prohibits discrimination against employees and qualified applicants for employment on a basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, marital status, national origin, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws. Salient also participates in E-Verify. Visit ****to learn more about the E-Verify Program.