Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America
Consumer Risk Analytics - Risk Analysis Specialist III
Atlanta, GA, 30309, USA
Bank of America is looking for an experienced Risk Analysis Specialist to join Global Risk Analytics’ Champion Model Development team. The team is responsible for developing complex models and analyses to quantify and forecast portfolio risk, profitability, and operational performance for Bank of America’s Consumer and Global Wealth & Investments Management product portfolio.
The Risk Analysis Specialist will perform diverse functions, including data and financial analysis, HR and performance analysis, team strategy and planning, stakeholder engagement, and presenting findings to senior executives and/or bank regulators.
The Risk Analysis Specialist’s responsibilities may include:
• Leading efforts to develop solutions to address emerging Consumer Risk issues
• Managing broad work efforts, ranging from developing process automation strategies to managing the team’s resource and budget plans
• Developing and communicating key GRA deliverables, such as multi-year model development plans
• Analyzing model output for stakeholder discussions
• Ensuring production of project and meeting artifacts for key initiatives and processes
• Triaging emerging risks and escalating as appropriate for efficient remediation
• Contributing to risk/regulatory documents for key processes, such as CCAR and CECL
• Minimum of B.S. or B.A. and 5 years of experience in banking, financial planning & analysis, asset management, management consulting, or other quantitative finance
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Proven ability to work independently and a self-starter
• Excellent analytical ability, problem-solving skills, and intellectual curiosity
• Proven ability to work collaboratively with teams and interface credibly across various LOBs and support partners at both junior and senior levels
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels (i.e. colleagues to senior management) and situations (i.e. one-on-one to presentations)
• Strong organizational ability and attention to detail
• Working knowledge of database software and reporting tools, such as SQL and SAS.
• Working knowledge of the financial industry and consumer financial products
• Understanding of or ability to quickly learn BAC’s business operations and relationships between business areas
• Ability to handle multiple responsibilities at a time and be able to quickly adjust to a dynamic work environment
Enterprise Role Overview:
Responsible for performing data management, complex analysis, and modeling that maximizes profits and asset growth and minimizes credit and operating losses and other risk exposures. Provides data / IM, analytical support on various product strategies to ensure company goals are met. Coordinates the production of databases, performance reports for senior mgt. Manages the review and analysis of trends in current population distributions and recommends strategies. Directs the development of more complex databases, program models to extract data and use databases to provide statistical and financial modeling. Oversees the data design, analysis of portfolio trends, concerning credit score cutoffs, loss trends, portfolio dynamics, and bureau scoring criteria. Integrates the analysis team with other corporate units to insure alignment of analysis with business strategies and objectives. Responsible for hiring and training Risk Analysis Specialist and Risk Analysis Analyst. PhD, Master's degree, or large data experience preferred; Programming experience like SQL, SAS preferred; 7 years experience.
**Posting Date** : 02/09/2018
Thousand Oaks, CA, 225 W HILLCREST DR (CA6918),
Atlanta, GA, Atlanta Plaza, 600 Peachtree St NE,
Charlotte, NC, BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATE CENTER, 100 N TRYON ST,
- United States
**Travel** : No
**Full / Part-time** : Full time
**Hours Per Week** : 40
**Shift** : 1st shift
**Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities**
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
**Diversity & Inclusion**
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
**Frequently Asked Questions**
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Corporation
Website : http://www.bankofamerica.com
Bank of America Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides various banking and financial products and services for individual consumers, small and middle market businesses, institutional investors, corporations, and governments in the United States and internationally. The companys Consumer & Business Banking segment offers traditional and money market savings accounts, CDs and IRAs, checking accounts, and investment accounts and products, as well as credit and debit cards; and lending related products and services, working capital management, and treasury solutions. This segment provides its products and services through operating 5,100 banking centers, 16,300 ATMs, call centers, and online and mobile banking platforms. Its Consumer Real Estate Services segment offers consumer real estate products comprising fixed and adjustable-rate first-lien mortgage loans for home purchase and refinancing needs, home equity lines of credit, and home equity loans. The companys Global Wealth & Investment Management segment provides investment and brokerage, estate and financial planning, fiduciary portfolio management, cash and liability management, and specialty asset management services; and retirement and benefit plan, philanthropic management, and asset management services. Its Global Banking segment provides various commercial loans, leases, commitment facilities, trade finance, real estate and asset-based loans, and consumer loans; treasury management, foreign exchange, and short-term investing options; and debt and equity underwriting and distribution, and merger-related and other advisory services. The companys Global Markets segment offers sales and trading services for securities and derivative products in primary and secondary markets; market-making, financing, securities clearing, settlement, and custody services to institutional investor clients; and risk management products. The company was founded in 1874 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.