Lockheed Martin Corporation
Job Description :
Position will serve as a Production Control team member for material coordination on the F35 program. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Shortage mitigation and resolution
- Materials movement/ staging / coordination activities
- Constraint communication to various layers of Management
- Interface between Prod Ops, Quality, 3PL, Engineering, Supply Chain and other organizations
- PMT participation and action resolution
- 6S activities
- Process improvement development and execution
*Some overtime will be required and the selected candidate may be required to work on any shift at any time
- Experience with Production Control, logistics or shop floor control
- Understanding of lean concepts
- Ability to problem solve
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Industrial Engineering or Production Control background
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills in a team environment.
- Shop Floor experience
- Knowledge of lean material flow concepts.
- Experience with production schedules and work plans.
- APICS certified
- Demonstrated ability to create and present critical schedule and material information
- Experience presenting in front of leadership
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Fort Worth Texas
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Apply to Job(s)
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.