Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named #1 in customer service, #1 most trusted, and #2 most innovative. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As a member of the AWS Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities. of the most innovative, and #1 in Customer Service. We are looking for a Senior Capacity Planner to deliver innovative solutions to complex technical problems in a customer centric manner.
As the Senior Capacity Planner for AWS Enterprise Support, you will work closely with the regional leaders and the global BI teams to play a key role in improving the financial and operational performance of our global operations team. You will be responsible for measuring, designing and planning support engineer deployment in a global environment to ensure outstanding customer experience while balancing support costs. In addition, you will be responsible for optimizing workflow, staffing and routing to ensure the right engineer is connected to the right customer at the right time. You will also act as the voice of the engineer and provide inputs to the engineering teams as they build products for workforce management and skill based routing. You will also liaise with the finance, partner and program management teams to help our expansion across multiple regions.
This position requires a solution-oriented candidate with a combination of deep business acumen, knowledge of statistical best practices, and an analytical mindset to enable tactical workflow planning and proactive responses to service level challenges. The candidate must have the ability to work with diverse stakeholder groups to solve business problems and provide data solutions that are organized and simple to understand. Become part of this unique opportunity to make history defining the evolution of cloud computing.
* Apply advanced case routing techniques to provide best-case outcomes to our customers' individual needs.
* Work with Amazon Web Services engineers to help improve service level and customer experience.
* Work with the regional leaders to optimize shift plans and schedules.
* Work with workflow managers in other regions to ensure alignment in approach and a consistent experience for customers.
* Work with the worldwide planning management teams to ensure alignment in strategy to global planning.
* Develop reports showing the effectiveness of our teams and highlight opportunities for increased productivity.
* Work with product management and operations teams to help build utilities and tools for internal use.
* Leverage day-to-day experiences to provide the voice of the customer/engineer to internal AWS teams.
* Participate and contribute in global capacity planning and budgeting exercises.