Careers that Change Lives
Be a part of a dynamic and innovative team that is dedicated to advancing the Medtronic Mission through the development and delivery of integrated, innovative education for Restorative Therapies Group (RTG) Therapies.
As part of the RTG Marketing Medical Education & Field Development team, you will be a key driver of strategic objectives to drive business impact and focus on continuous improvement.
This is a field based role the Midwest/Ohio Valley; Missouri, Kansas, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois (not including Chicago), part of Kentucky and part of West Virginia.
A Day in the Life
* You will develop and drive execution of strategic projects to drive business impact and improve effectiveness of Medical Education efforts
* You will build and implement highly efficient, effective processes to deliver against strategic objectives
* You will use your program management experience to ensure best practices are incorporated in all areas of your work.
* You will collaborate across functions within the RTG Marketing team as well as the RTG organization
* Share your learnings and best practices with peers and colleagues across RTG Marketing in a spirit of continuous process improvement
* Be the expert in communication with internal and external partners including physician faculty and business leaders
* Travel approximately 50% of the time, potentially higher.
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
* Plans, develops, and coordinates in-house product training programs for field support personnel and customers.
* Obtains information needed to prepare in-house training programs; prepares training materials; develops course content; determines methodology; and coordinates the development of training aids.
* Ensures training program(s) meets company and customer objectives.
* Maintains communication with customers to ensure effectiveness of training.
* May utilize trainers with technical expertise.
* Continuously revises lesson plans to meet new training requirements and to keep technical information up to date.
Must Haves: Minimum Requirements
* 7 years of experience in an education, program management, sales or marketing role in with a Bachelor's Degree, 5 with a Master's degree
* Medical industry experience required
Nice to Have
* Close proximity to a major airport.
* 3 years of experience working with clinicians
* Medtronic customer and product knowledge
* Strong MS Office knowledge; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Program or process management certification (e.g., Lean Sigma)
* Knowledge of education development fundamentals and adult learning methodologies
* Experience with application of RTG therapies and working across RTG
* Proven ability to build and sustain strong business relationships.
* Strong creative problem solving skills and influence management skill
* Experience developing and delivering medical education programs
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position, but they are not an exhaustive list of all the required responsibilities and skills of this position.
The physical demands described within the Day in the Life section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Go to Profile
Track your opportunities.
Senior Product Specialist - Upstream Marketing, Spine
Memphis, Tennessee, United States