Ralston Purina Company.
Raw Materials Planner','18002673','!*!As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
• Production Planning Functions:
o Maintain a production schedule with a 3-5 days outlook which ensures safety stock levels are maintained
o Interact with Ready Refresh operations to review sales forecast, inventory and service levels.
o Interact with 3rd party distributors to coordinate orders and delivery dates.
o Interact with Procurement and Supply Chain functions to review purchase and transfer orders for materials and non-produced SKU’s to meet anticipated demand.
o Meet material and finished good inventory targets set by leadership
o Maintain and report on production attainment and inventory levels KPIs.
o Lead weekly scheduling meeting with factory, Supply Chain and Ready Refresh teams to discuss: two week production outlook, attainment targets, upcoming promotions, and inventory DOH
o Align and optimize line load and direct ship capability
o Maintain finished good product master data including bill of materials
• Receiving Functions:
o Responsible for physically receiving material in the factory including but not limited to packaging material, non-produced SKU, operation supplies, chemicals and spare parts.
o Follow up with vendor to ensure proper paperwork is received with incoming load
o Identify key opportunities to reduce materials DOH, increasing regional working capital
o Participate in Inventory Meetings and Traceability Exercises as needed
o Actively manage all material holds and work closely with vendors to ensure quick resolutions
o Support the NWNA Food Safety Management System by ensuring compliance with all FSMS-related procedures, policies, and obligations
o Interact with Quality department to ensure testing and release of sensitive materials.
o Interact with Controller and Financial Analysts to support BOM maintenance, inventory control and cycle counting
• Completed Highschool or equivalent education level. Associate’s / Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or related field highly desired
• Prior experience within all areas of logistics: warehousing, transportation, raw material purchasing, production planning, and/or production operations is highly desired
• Experienced analysis capabilities utilizing Excel and/or Access is required
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Experience with problem solving methodologies including; Lean manufacturing, DMAIC projects, and/or Six Sigma are highly desired
• Experience with an ERP system such as SAP or Oracle is preferred
• Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
• Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Effective decision-making and leadership skills in communicating with internal and external team members in production, quality assurance and transportation.
• Team oriented with the ability to interact with many levels of individuals
• Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement
• Demonstrated behaviors consistent with our Aspirations and Beliefs
• Must be able to successfully complete a post-offer pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check
• Must be able to provide support to operations team for vacation, unplanned absences and breaks.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brand is Nestea. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters? ','Logistics/Supply Chain/Distribution/Transportation','US-AZ-Phoenix-Phoenix','','Nestle Waters North America','Full-time','','Ongoing','Raw Materials Planner
Ralston Purina Company.
Website : http://www.purina.com
The reason we're so invested in the quality of our food is because we love pets as much as you do. You’ll find pets in our homes, and even sitting by our feet as we work in our offices. Our passion for pets goes beyond pushing pet nutrition forward, and into forging partnerships in the pet welfare world and raising awareness of what pets truly need. After all, we've seen firsthand how powerful the bond with a pet can be, and the many unique ways that pets can strengthen our families and bring our communities closer. Because we want dedicated and passionate employees on our team, we make sure that Purina is a great place to work. You can tell from the moment you walk in the door that our world revolves around pets, whether you're seeing the art on the walls or the many cats and dogs that employees bring to work every day. Recently, Glassdoor.com ranked Purina No. 3 on their 2015 Best Places to Work – an Employees’ Choice Award list. For eight consecutive years, we've been recognized by the St. Louis Business Journal as the "Best Place to Work" and for the past three years, Purina has been recognized as the best place to work in St. Louis by the St. Louis Post Dispatch. We're proud of the fact that we help make our employees happy. Our quest to drive pet nutrition forward and conduct industry-leading research on the wellbeing of pets pushes our company to do more year after year. We work hard for your pets every day, and we love doing it.