Job Locations US-NJ-Morris Plains
Posted Date 22 hours ago(5/14/2018 11:05 AM)
Job ID 2018-1179
# of Openings 1
The Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis will be responsible for providing financial insights and accountability across support and analytics to the Assistant Controller, Financial Planning and Analysis. Analysis may include, but not limited to: revenue and expense results and forecast - including the annual budget and strategic plans, marketing program effectiveness and support. Additionally, this individual will play a major role in the gathering and reporting of the monthly and quarterly results. Other detailed analysis will be required on an ad hoc basis.
* Develops and creates robust cost controls, reporting and accountability in the organization.
* Assists with policy and process creation to enhance the financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting process.
* Consolidates and reports monthly budget vs. actual gross to net operating expenses and providing meaningful insights to the business.
* Provides budgetary support for department cost centers, forecasting and project estimates.
* Forecasts the near-term P & L and provides guidance to the business.
* Owns the development and preparation of the monthly/quarterly business financial review package which is presented to the leadership team
* Develops key performance indicators / dashboards to be shared and presented to leadership team
* Evaluates cash burn / cash flow statements to provide recommendations to leadership.
* Develops capital budgeting process and policy.
* Works closely with the accounting team to support the monthly close process, which may include preparing journal entries for accruals, reclassifications, etc.
* Develops gross to net overviews, highlighting risks / opportunities vs Budgets and Targets.
* Builds strong reporting relationships with business partners at all key stakeholders within each department to improve communication and understanding of the business.
* Assists with the overall achievement of the companys financial targets.
* Provides financial support to evaluate the annual budget, the long-term strategic business plan and the periodic forecasting processes
* Analyzes and interprets financial data; transfers that data into meaningful and focused information; reports to drive performance results and action.
* Prepares ad hoc analysis as needed
* Detail oriented; strong interpersonal communication skills in conjunction with the ability to interact with all levels in the organization are a must.
* Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, including charting and custom views/formatting.
* Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities.
* Strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and communication skills are required
* Minimum B.S. / B.A. in accounting or finance; CPA and/or MBA preferred.
* Minimum 6 years of experience in financial role, including financial planning and P & L reporting in a pharmaceutical company.
* Prior pharmaceutical experience required.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : http://www.immunomedics.com/