Third Party Senior Supply Planner
Third Party Senior Supply Planner
Jul 10, 2018
Parsippany, New Jersey, US, 07207
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.
Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day.
We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation.
This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
The Sr. Supply Planner is responsible for the creation and maintenance of the US Supply Plan for all products from the 3
Party vendors allocated to them
This position will work closely with the various country, site, regional and global functional groups of Sales, Marketing, SRM’s, Quality, Regulatory, Finance and Procurement to ensure effectiveness of the Supply Chain Processes in meeting overall service, inventory and cost objectives.
This position can be based out of Parsippany New Jersey
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Participate in the monthly development of the US Finished Goods supply plan for 3
party vendors that supports defined customer service and inventory metrics
2. Liaise within the US supply planning team to coordinate bulk deliveries from internal and external supply sites for 3
party packaging to support customer service and inventory metrics for US.
3. Support the Global and Regional S&OP process through relevant metric reporting and summary of key supply decisions required.
4. Participate in the development of the supply planning strategy and implement relevant elements within TPO planning area.
5. Partner with the SRT groups to support contracting, performance management and the ongoing relationship with 3
6. Actively participate in new product introduction and product transfer teams and ensure supply plans are developed, communicated and executed in support of the project timelines.
7. Maintains inventory at optimum levels via routine review of planning parameters.
8. Follows Teva Safety, Health, and Environmental policies and procedures.
9. Other projects and duties as required/assigned
Bachelors Degree from an accredited Univerity or College
Minimum of 3 year Supply Chain Planning experience with a demonstrated knowledge of Supply Chain concepts and Best Practices required
– strong process and systems knowledge strongly preferred
to possess knowledge of Advanced Planning Systems such as JDE, APO/SCM, i2, Manugistics etc.
Specific experience in the areas of Supply Planning, Materials Management, Inventory Management, Demand Planning and Sales / Operations Planning preferred.
APICS or equivalent certification preferred.
Lean Six Sigma experience is preferred
Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other regulatory requirements preferred.
Experience in implementing Supply Chain Planning Execution Systems and Processes within an ERP environment, including design and implementation preferred.
Capable of business and financial analyses and influencing business decisions.
Strong consensus building and persuasive skill base. Excellent written and oral skills, strong process facilitation skills and ability to lead without direct authority. Skill in:
Implementing goals, objectives and practices for effective, efficient and cost effective management of allocated resources.
Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
Negotiating and influencing decisions and presenting information.
Strategic and analytical thinking, problem solving and decision-making.
Establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with individuals contacted during the course of work.
Supply Chain and Logistics
In process of validation
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
****Join us at the forefront of pharmaceutical research and production. With state-of-the-art facilities, highly skilled colleagues, and a high-powered organizational culture, Teva offers you countless possibilities to make a real difference in people's lives and add value to your career.