We are currently seeking a Financial Reporting and Planning Manager to join our Accounting team. This position may have 1-3 direct reports and will report directly to the Controller. The primary responsibilities for this position include the following:
* Assist in preparing required internal/external financial reports, Board of Directors materials, monthly financial package, investor presentations, and ad hoc analysis for the organization.
* Assist in development of financial forecasts and annual operating plan/budget
* Analyze monthly and quarterly variances and explain significant variances in financial statement accounts, utilizing input from the respective account owners
* Prepare quarterly and annual disclosures for inclusion as a segment in 10Q and 10K
* Coordinate with business operations and other departments to obtain information for management
* Assist in the development and implementation of process initiatives including SOX controls related to the financial reporting process
* Maintain current understanding of GAAP and SEC guidelines; research technical accounting issues and present findings
* Prepare or review accounting policies and memos, as necessary
* Supervise subordinate processes with aim toward continuous improvement
Bachelors or Masters in accounting; CPA strongly preferred 7-10 years of experience in public accounting or industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience Thorough understanding of US GAAP, including how to research and analyze accounting pronouncements 2 years of experience managing a team Broad exposure to financial reporting, including drafting of financial statements Experience presenting financial reporting information to leadership and key stakeholders, including non-financial management. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint Excellent written and verbal communication skills Strong attention to detail and quality focus Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects using time management skills Self-starter, able to work without direct supervision and as part of a team SEC reporting and external audit experience a plus Manufacturing experience a plus Experience with General Ledger Systems (JD Edwards Enterprise One or another ERP) a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
S&D Coffee, Inc.
Website : http://www.sndcoffee.com